AutoCAD Structural Detailing Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Structural Detailing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Structural Detailing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

nc1 transfer problem

6 REPLIES 6
Message 1 of 7
cgimpel
1169 Views, 6 Replies

nc1 transfer problem

I am currenly using ASD 2010. When we export a NC1 file to SICAM (onboard software on beam line) the beam is the correct size but the holes are very small (15/16" dia. on model, 1/16" dia. on nc1 file) and in the wrong location. Any comments or answers??
6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7
rnale
in reply to: cgimpel

Did you have any luck figuring this out? We are having trouble figuring out how to export a NC file from ASD 2010 to Peddimat (onboard software on beam line). We are getting similar results as you the beam is the correct size but the holes are very small and in the wrong location. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Message 3 of 7
cgimpel

We reported this problem back in October 2009. Autodesk is aware of it and working on a fix, but we haven't seen anything yet. We desperately need it resolved. I'll post it on here as soon as I hear something.
Message 4 of 7
cgimpel

This problem is corrected in ASD 2011.
Message 5 of 7
ronvpierce

Has this problem been resolved in ASD 2011?
Has anybody actually checked if the DSTV files are correct? Edited by: ronvpierce on May 26, 2010 3:34 PM
Message 6 of 7
talles.projetos

Hello
Someone is getting export .nc? Is working correctly (Example: holes, angled cuts, dimensions)? The viewer autodesk have this file?

Tanks!

Message 7 of 7
talles.projetos

exemplo exportação.jpg

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

”Boost

”Tips