AutoCAD Structural Detailing Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Structural Detailing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Structural Detailing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

layouts disappearing

5 REPLIES 5
SOLVED
Message 1 of 6
roger2566
1276 Views, 5 Replies

layouts disappearing

When I create a layout for a fabrication drawing and then make cut sheets using the automatic drawing my fabrication drawing disappears what causes this and how do i fix it.

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
Redli1
in reply to: roger2566

setpbuf

Message 3 of 6
roger2566
in reply to: Redli1

what is this comand supposed to do

Message 4 of 6
Jianna

It changes the number of layout tabs visible. By default, I believe only 5 layout tabs are visible. If you go beyond 5 AutoCAD starts hiding the layout tabs. If you change the setpbuf variable to 20, then you'll have 20 layout tabs visible at a time, at most.

If this variable is indeed what's causing your issue then your layout tabs were merely hidden and they should come back when you change this variable to a higher number.

If that doesn't fix it, let me know and I'll post some screenshots of how I fixed a similar issue I was having.

Message 5 of 6
Meltedcells

It adds to the number of paper space tabs. othrewise when you have reached the max nuber set it will delete one everytime you creat one.

type in setpbuf enter 25 that works for me.

Message 6 of 6
oceanside
in reply to: Jianna

I'm having this issue (Civil 3D 2015).  When I type the command SETPBUF,  I get message of unknown command.  Would you send a screenshot? or do you know another way to fix this?

the best is at the beach!

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

”Boost

”Tips