AutoCAD Structural Detailing Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Structural Detailing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Structural Detailing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wrong reinforcement placement

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
GabrieleNovembri1027
1027 Views, 3 Replies

Wrong reinforcement placement

The 2012 version has the same error that I reported from the 2009 version. If you draw a concrete structure made of walls and make the automatic placement and you transfer into reinforcement module ASD positions the reinforcement in the wrong place as shown.

will be resolved one day?

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Hi

I have a similar problem, in the thread below the same mistake happens also in ASD2012

http://forums.autodesk.com/t5/AutoCAD-Structural-Detailing/ASD2011-Reinforcement-Module-BUGS-Please-...

I hope that Autodesk solve this issue

Regards,

Abbakeer

Message 3 of 4

I hope it . This bug makes unusable the formworks side of the software.

Message 4 of 4

I am Emmanuel Kalisti.I am a structural draughtsman working in Kenya.I have been using ASD 2010 since from October last year.I have done quite a number of projects using ASD reinforcement 2011.I am still practising on using ASD steel and I am getting good at it. I am struggling to use formwork drawings and the software really blows my mind.

I also experience the same problem with ASD 2011 when I export formwork drawings to reinforcement. 

Is there any way we can group the ASD formwork model as we do in ASD steel so that it can give details for,say,a whole column from bottom up to the top most level.if there are beams,to give a whole detail for a continuous beam,not as simply supported beams.

Please send me any relevant information concerning ASD formwork..the whole of it,The user guide and the getting started manual.

Somebody,anybody.

Emmanuel Kalist.

assistant civil/structural engineer

metrixs consultants

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

”Boost

”Tips