AutoCAD Structural Detailing General DIscussion

AutoCAD Structural Detailing General DIscussion

Valued Contributor
HulelaG
Message 1 of 2 (278 Views)

Wish List ASD Part numbering and Notch Fillet

278 Views, 1 Replies
01-25-2013 02:36 AM

I have a Problem with ASD part numbering on large assembly and sub-assembly, sometime the part indicator is not pulled off the part and sit on other parts. 

other instances is when a number is shown for a part behind another on which is not necesary.

I have attached a pdf image with sample of wish list page 1 and 2.

another is the Notching of Beam on (Fitby Object) and connection Endplate-Beam/Beam Web.

there's no option for fillet radius on the system. is it posible to add that? as in Page 3 and 4

Valued Contributor
Priitl220
Message 2 of 2 (240 Views)

Re: Wish List ASD Part numbering and Notch Fillet

01-27-2013 11:44 PM in reply to: HulelaG

I'd like that.

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

New AutoCAD Structural Detailing Category!

The AutoCAD Structural Detailing forum has moved into it's very own category page, and can no longer be found within the Additional Product Forums.

Ask the Community