As part of the upgrade, Autodesk has taken the decision to discontinue the time-honored use of the Network News Transfer Protocol (NNTP). This was a difficult and bittersweet decision, given the company’s past investments to maintain NNTP, but one necessary to continue providing the state-of-art web experience Autodesk customers have come to expect. For active NNTP users, we know this will change your workflow when using the forums. To help transition to the web-based forums, the new updates include a simpler, more intuitive interface to post and reply, bookmarking and e-mail notification features to track favorite posts, and more powerful search tools. While not a substitute for the NNTP experience, the streamlined capabilities of our RSS feeds also provide an enhanced and alternative offline forum reading experience.
Autodesk is excited about this change, and is confident that all the valued users of our discussion groups will quickly appreciate and benefit from the improvements to this web experience.
Product Manager – Support & Learning
Web & eBusiness
Sr. Web Product Manager
Autodesk Knowledge Network
ma quition est ce que AutoCAD Structural Detailing 2010 fonction avec windows v.7
il bloque on chargement le fichier suivent rbcscomserver.arx
Why doesn't Autodesk try a bit harder to help the people who invest money in their company
I'm specifically talking about Autocad Structural Detailing.
It just doesn't seem fair to leave us all with only a little information
Please reply to me
You can use AutoCAD Structural Detailing 2010 with the following operating systems below:
- Microsoft® Windows® XP Home Edition
- Microsoft Windows XP Professional Edition
- Microsoft Windows XP Professional x64 Edition
- Microsoft Windows Vista® Enterprise
- Microsoft Windows Vista Business
- Microsoft Windows Vista Ultimate
- Microsoft Windows Vista Home Premium
- Microsoft Windows Vista Business 64-bit
- Microsoft Windows Vista Enterprise 64-bit
- Microsoft Windows Vista Ultimate 64-bit
- Microsoft Windows Vista Home Premium 64-bit
Windows 7 needs AutoCAD Structural Detailing 2011.
Structural Engineering Product Support Autodesk, Inc.