AutoCAD Structural Detailing General DIscussion

AutoCAD Structural Detailing General DIscussion

conancillo
Message 1 of 3 (496 Views)

Unable to reinstall ASD, please help

496 Views, 2 Replies
03-10-2010 07:07 AM
Hello:

Something went wrong with my PC when I was installing ASD and now I cannot uninstall it and reinstall it again.

ASD does not appear on the Add/Remove programs and if I try to install ASD again it tells me that it's already installed.

Does anyone knows if I have to modifiy some registry entries to completelt remove ASD?

Thanks,
Aaron
Active Contributor
tony
Message 2 of 3 (451 Views)

Re: Unable to reinstall ASD, please help

07-04-2010 09:21 PM in reply to: conancillo

I had the same problem and found that if I removed the folders that weren't removed on the uninstal you are then able to instal

You ned to search the whole C drive because it creates folders all over the place

Contributor
Castor63
Message 3 of 3 (416 Views)

Re: Unable to reinstall ASD, please help

07-15-2010 02:20 PM in reply to: conancillo

Just go back to AutoDesk and install again, I had the same issues

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.
Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

New AutoCAD Structural Detailing Category!

The AutoCAD Structural Detailing forum has moved into it's very own category page, and can no longer be found within the Additional Product Forums.