AutoCAD Structural Detailing Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Structural Detailing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Structural Detailing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not all elements are passed to ASD formwork drawing module

7 REPLIES 7
Message 1 of 8
GabrieleNovembri1027
647 Views, 7 Replies

Not all elements are passed to ASD formwork drawing module

Hi All,

I am trying to use the Revit formwork link but seems that something goes wrong. Not all elements (It seems to me randomly) are passed to the formwork drawing module. Any suggestion

Thanks

The Revit "side"revit part.PNG

The ASD Formwork "side"

elementi mancanti.PNG

7 REPLIES 7
Message 2 of 8

Gabriele, any chance to attach the rvt file?

Jakub Brożonowicz

Global Product Support

Message 3 of 8

Hi Jakub,

you will find enclosed here the rtd file causing the problem. In many cases the process end with ASD crash as shown in the image.

Thanks

errore esportazione detailing.JPG

Message 4 of 8

Thanks.

I have checked it and I can confirm this problem.

Under investigation.

Jakub Brożonowicz

Global Product Support

Message 5 of 8

Hi Jakub,
I don't know if It can help but we have seen that if you edit in revit the slabs not exported in ASD and cut and paste the geometry the ASD link works correctly on that slab.
Message 6 of 8

I don't know exactly what is hapen in your case but I nave experience in the Plant3D export to the REVIT.

In the case of Plant3D in principle I had the same problem, and the solution were revise the analytical view. Because in the structural programs there are two type of views: 3D and analytical. 3D this is what you can view in the display, and analytical it is what you can export and to do calculations. And when you create the beam in first moment the analytical and 3D views it's the same, but if you go to copy, extend, trim and to do any more modification, the analytical view is not the same that 3D. And is necessary usually check if the first coincides with the second. Now I normally modify directly on analytical view and in this case don't have that problem.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Yury Bogdanov
ASIDEK(Grupo CT) - Partner Directo de Autodesk
Barcelona (Spain)
Message 7 of 8

Hi All,

Againg on the same problem. If you have a simple wall with a door, the door will be not exported:

Muro con porta.PNG

Anyway if you change the Heigth of the wall as shown inthe picture.

thanks

Message 8 of 8

I can confirm it.

Sent to analyse.

Jakub Brożonowicz

Global Product Support

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

”Boost

”Tips