AutoCAD Structural Detailing Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Structural Detailing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Structural Detailing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Location of pop-up windows when working with 2 screens

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
Anonymous
517 Views, 3 Replies

Location of pop-up windows when working with 2 screens

Hi,

I work with 2 computer screens: on the left the main screen with outlook, internet browser, .... and on the right screen Autocad.

Since I started to work with ASD 2014, whenever I have to modify a reinforcement distribution (for example), the pop-up

window appears on my left screen, wich is pretty irritating. So I move the window onto my right screen, hoping it will appear there

the next time, but it doesn 't.

On the forum and internet, I have found a lot of information about locking the command line, tool palettes, etc. but nothing on this problem.

I have attached a jpeg to show the problem.

My neck and me will be very grateful!

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

I had the same issues and have submitted an enhancement request RBCS-15570 about it. I don't know the status of it but it is on their radar. 

Jess

Message 3 of 4
Anonymous

did you already get an answer from autodesk?

Message 4 of 4
Anonymous

I have not received any other notice from Autodesk other than they submitted an improvement request on my behalf. I received that notice on 10-01-13 so not sure if the '15 release will have that fixed or not.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

”Boost

”Tips