Contributor
filipberggren
Message 1 of 3 (255 Views)
Accepted Solution

Holes in single parts not added to view in automatic drawings

255 Views, 2 Replies
07-26-2012 12:43 AM

Hey,

I cant seem to get my dimensioning style correct. I want to add hole description to my single parts, and not my assemblies. I have sucessfully removed description from assembly but i cant get it to my single parts no matter what i try.

I have checked every "holes" and "hidden holes" in all of the tabs under single part in dimensioning style. See attached file.

Someone maybe knows?

Valued Contributor
HulelaG
Message 2 of 3 (246 Views)

Re: Holes in single parts not added to view in automatic drawings

07-26-2012 05:11 AM in reply to: filipberggren

Your approach was right and you just need to select on the Symbols and Label Style, select Holes and tick Description.

as attached.

I hope this helps

Untitled.png

Contributor
filipberggren
Message 3 of 3 (243 Views)

Re: Holes in single parts not added to view in automatic drawings

07-26-2012 05:34 AM in reply to: HulelaG

Great, thanks alot. Marked as solution.

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

New AutoCAD Structural Detailing Category!

The AutoCAD Structural Detailing forum has moved into it's very own category page, and can no longer be found within the Additional Product Forums.

Ask the Community