AutoCAD Structural Detailing Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Structural Detailing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Structural Detailing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help RbctMacroLoader Error

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
tpham2001
863 Views, 1 Reply

Help RbctMacroLoader Error

Hi All,

New to ASD for about a week now and things could be much better or smoother in transition from 2D to 3D.

I issued a command for connection between two beams. Selected the connection I want to use, and follow command line directions... Select main beam, select secondary beam and everything just lock up, ESC is no good, cross hair is gone, nothing.... Command line keep s telling me to select second beam. Tried ending the program via Task Manager and I get this error message:

The remote server machine does not exist or is unavailable

I thought this might be file specific or the file I work on is corrupted, so I creat a new drawing and I have the same issue.

Any help is greately appreciated.

Thanks,

Tee

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
tpham2001
in reply to: tpham2001

Simple solution, I have three monitors at work, but when I do work at home I only have access to one monitor. The dialog box for the command is outside my monitor. Once I reset my display to one instead of three; everything is well in ASD world once again. Well, you ge the idea...

So if you have run into similar issue as I did, check your monitor setting.

Cheer

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

”Boost

”Tips