AutoCAD Structural Detailing General

Distinguished Contributor
Message 1 of 3 (647 Views)

Grouping similar bars under common bar mark (position)

647 Views, 2 Replies
07-10-2010 09:10 AM

Is there a command or button to do this? Reinforcement tables will be way too long if I can't achieve this.

Or is there some method that I am not using.

Message 2 of 3 (615 Views)

Re: Grouping similar bars under common bar mark (position)

07-29-2010 06:28 AM in reply to: sgrya1

I have encountered the same problem, but I have not found a solution. I am also very interested to know that how it's done.

Message 3 of 3 (235 Views)

Re: Grouping similar bars under common bar mark (position)

01-16-2013 11:18 PM in reply to: sgrya1

We have both Cads RC and ASD 2013 in our office and this feature definitely NEEDS to be included in ASD because it's one of the most useful one's found in Cads RC. Without a way to group similar bars the bbs schedules can get out of control. 

Hopefully someone from autodesk can tell us how to this in ASD / or include it in the next round of software feature development.

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Welcome to the new Autodesk Community!
If this is your first visit, click here to get started and make the most of the Community. Let us know what you think of the new experience in the Community Feedback Forum.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

New AutoCAD Structural Detailing Category!

The AutoCAD Structural Detailing forum has moved into it's very own category page, and can no longer be found within the Additional Product Forums.

Ask the Community