AutoCAD Structural Detailing General DIscussion

mahonluke
Message 1 of 3 (298 Views)

Generating printouts

298 Views, 2 Replies
12-17-2012 01:50 PM

Hi,

I'm having trouble generating automatic prinouts in 2013 ASD. It seems that when I do so, the edition layout displays all the printouts at once (almost as if they are laid over each other).

Even after deleting all documents, and generating one column printout it does this. Wondering if anyone has had a similar issue, or knows of some online assistance for this? Thanks in advance.

Luke.

Valued Contributor
lucis29
Message 2 of 3 (286 Views)

Re: Generating printouts

12-18-2012 02:48 AM in reply to: mahonluke

Yes. It happens to me, too, but I don't have any idea why. I thing it is related to the file, because when I open an older files, this doesn't seem to heapen.

Product Support
Jakub.Brozonowicz
Message 3 of 3 (246 Views)

Re: Generating printouts

12-20-2012 08:22 AM in reply to: mahonluke

Solution is taking all drawings out.

You must remove templates and load templates back from blank dwt via ASD Center tab.

---------------------------------------------
If this post answer your question please click "Accept as Solution". It will help everyone to find answer more quickly!

Jakub Brożonowicz

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

New AutoCAD Structural Detailing Category!

The AutoCAD Structural Detailing forum has moved into it's very own category page, and can no longer be found within the Additional Product Forums.

Ask the Community