AutoCAD Structural Detailing Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Structural Detailing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Structural Detailing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Endplate Connection - bug when ASD maximized

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
taskela
1091 Views, 2 Replies

Endplate Connection - bug when ASD maximized

When connection - endplate - apex macro popup window appears, while ASD maximized, instead of being able to input connection parameters there are two RbctMacroLoader popups – that cannot be dismissed (shown in attached picture).

One showing

Automation Error

It is illegal to call out while inside a message filter.

whenever confirmed or closed immediately reappears – seems to be some kind of infinite loop.

The only way to dismiss them is to end RbctMacroLoader process through Task Manager.

The function works properly if the program window isn’t maximized.

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
Jakub.Brozonowicz
in reply to: taskela

Only on specific file?

Please explain it wider maybe.

I could not have chance to repeat it.

Jakub Brożonowicz

Global Product Support

Message 3 of 3
taskela
in reply to: taskela

Nonspecific file.

Any time that function is started, while ASD window is maximized, it will produce that error before I’m able to input any connection parameter.

If the ASD window isn’t maximized – it will work; I am able to switch between macro tabs, define connection parameters, apply, modify etc.

So there is workaround, I just wanted to report it but it might be just something specific to my setup. I’m using ASD 2012 with SP3 and all hotfixes installed on Windows Vista SP2.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

”Boost

”Tips