AutoCAD Structural Detailing General DIscussion

AutoCAD Structural Detailing General DIscussion

bruce13
Message 1 of 1 (364 Views)

Copy structural elements in ASD Reinforcement Module.

364 Views, 0 Replies
11-10-2012 03:24 AM

I am learning ASD 2013. Going through the Getting started document for reinforcement, all has gone well till I reached page 34. When I mirror and don't erase the original or copy items made using structural elements reinforcing, all I get is the center lines. All the structural elements don't copy. Items drawn using structural elements formwork will copy, mirror etc.

My guess is that it will only allow one item of each number (eg column 1) in the drawing.

Is there some way around this?

Thanks

Version 2013
AMD Phenom 2 955 quad core
4gb ram
Radeon 5700 graphics

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

New AutoCAD Structural Detailing Category!

The AutoCAD Structural Detailing forum has moved into it's very own category page, and can no longer be found within the Additional Product Forums.

Ask the Community