AutoCAD Structural Detailing Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Structural Detailing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Structural Detailing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Collection of ASD bugs

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
RedNova
621 Views, 3 Replies

Collection of ASD bugs

Hi.

First of all I would be very appreciated if developers could view this post and give their feedback.

I am using ASD for about one year and I found a lot of bugs in this software.

Is there any way to share information about bugs with developers? Just to hope have them solved in next releases of ASD.

If developers are interested I could explain in details number of bugs.

Following just will name a few of them:

• bolts and nuts heads sizes are wrong
  • list of bolts generated almost never contains correct information about quantity.
  • some bolts are being shown twice on the drawings and in list of bolts. At the same time some bolts are not seen on the drawings
  • holes which are not 90 degree perpendicular to profile's UCS are lost during drawing generation
  • sometimes information about holes is lost from the model, so in profile's "part edition" tab you see that bolts are there but on the model you see nothing.
  • some profiles are lost from some views of group/assembly drawings
  • for some profiles during group drawing generation invisible edges are not displayed
  • list of material sometimes overlaps 2 first lines so you have to update it a few times till it is not displayed correctly
  • descriptors are not stable. Once created their scale can be suddenly changed (I suppose it is capricious regarding value of some system variable, probably one of following: dimscale/celtscale/hpspace/hpscale).

Tags (1)
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
Arun_Kumar_K
in reply to: RedNova

Good that you have shared the information. Post all the bugs you face, which will be helpful for developers. Also, how are managing the custom connection joints?
Message 3 of 4
Eug3D
in reply to: RedNova
Message 4 of 4

The fastest way is through Subscription Center-> Contact us

There you create a case for every BUG.

This doesn't mean it will be fixed. If the BUG is important, it will be assigned a RBCS, RBCX.... number and that's all.

Unless you're lucky 🙂

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

”Boost

”Tips