AutoCAD Structural Detailing General DIscussion

AutoCAD Structural Detailing General DIscussion

Sanitora
Message 1 of 3 (388 Views)
Accepted Solution

Cannot change dimension and text styles in Drawings

388 Views, 2 Replies
10-18-2013 05:36 PM

I've changed the DimStyles and Textstyles to suit my preferences but I cannot seem to instate them into my drawing. I have amended the Project Preferences but am still getting the stock standard font and dimstyles when printing via Automatic drawings.

I made the style changes during the drawing process.

Can anyone offer any advice?

Active Contributor
tpham2001
Message 2 of 3 (344 Views)

Re: Cannot change dimension and text styles in Drawings

10-23-2013 11:27 AM in reply to: Sanitora

http://forums.autodesk.com/t5/AutoCAD-Structural-Detailing/Project-Preferrence-dimensioning-styles/t...

I hope the above link helps. If the link does not work, do a search for

Project Preference dimensioning styles.

I had the same issue awhile back.

Cheer.

Sanitora
Message 3 of 3 (334 Views)

Re: Cannot change dimension and text styles in Drawings

10-23-2013 09:51 PM in reply to: tpham2001
Thanks tpham,

That seems to have fixed my issues, on yet another drawing I also found that repeating the Automatic Drawing function and deleting the old layout pages worked too. As the 'Update Printout' function didn't seem to instate the new updated dimstyles.

Cheers

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

New AutoCAD Structural Detailing Category!

The AutoCAD Structural Detailing forum has moved into it's very own category page, and can no longer be found within the Additional Product Forums.

Ask the Community