AutoCAD Structural Detailing General DIscussion

Mentor
StefanoPasquini6790
Message 1 of 4 (226 Views)

CUT SYMBOL DIMENSION

226 Views, 3 Replies
05-08-2013 09:30 AM

Hi everyone,

I have a little problem with the dimension of CUT SYMBOL in automatic drawing. As you can see in the following picture

s1.JPG

The dimension of the symbol is absolutely incorrect. This happen also if i modify the scale value in the "section parameter label" (as you can see in the picture below:

2.JPG

Well, how can I edit the dimension of CUT SYMBOL? Please help me.

greetings at all

PasProStudio
Structural + Detailing engineers
Valued Contributor
Jianna
Message 2 of 4 (200 Views)

Re: CUT SYMBOL DIMENSION

05-10-2013 05:37 AM in reply to: StefanoPasquini6790

I've been wondering the same thing, except I don't even know how to get to that window shown in your picture. Could you help me out and tell me how to get to that?

Mentor
StefanoPasquini6790
Message 3 of 4 (192 Views)

05-10-2013 07:13 AM in reply to: Jianna

Hi Jianna,

I've solved this issue, the cut symbol is linked to the dimension style, if you set RBCS_ORIGINAL and create the automatic drawing you can see that everything go OK!

What do you mean for "I don't even know how to get to that window shown in your picture. Could you help me out and tell me how to get to that?"

If you explain me what do you mean I can absolutely help you...I think that this is only settings options.

Greetings

PasProStudio
Structural + Detailing engineers
Valued Contributor
Jianna
Message 4 of 4 (176 Views)

05-13-2013 04:18 AM in reply to: StefanoPasquini6790

You showed a screenshot in your original post. The picture showed a window where you can edit the symbol, scale, dimension style, etc... I don't know how to bring up that window.

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.
Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

New AutoCAD Structural Detailing Category!

The AutoCAD Structural Detailing forum has moved into it's very own category page, and can no longer be found within the Additional Product Forums.