AutoCAD Structural Detailing Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Structural Detailing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Structural Detailing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Automatic Attached Document

5 REPLIES 5
SOLVED
Message 1 of 6
detailer_wsa
1102 Views, 5 Replies

Automatic Attached Document

Hi fellows, I want to see if some one can help me to get the view I want when I try to create an Automatic Isometric Assembly Drawing. After I finish my modeling I go to Object Inspector and right click on the Standard Group Previously created and select Attach Document and clicked on Current Isometric, and the result is as the attached picture. Please help me tell the computer to show it as I see it on before run that command.

Thank you much for the help.

Pedro E.

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6

Hi,

You have to create a new template (or modify an existing one) and add a SW 3D view.

By the way, is the UCS set to World?

Message 3 of 6

I do not know how to create a template or modify the existing one and I have try to created the same view in all coordinates but the result is the same

Regards.

Message 4 of 6

I've made a video for you. If there is anything unclear, please tell me.

Video

Message 5 of 6

I tried to watch the video and I could not get to it, every time I try I get this message: The page you are trying to access was not found. Please check your URL for typos and try again. Could I get to it on a different way ?

Thank you very much. 🙂

Message 6 of 6

Yes. It doesn;t work.

Try this: http://www.screencast.com/t/OhSs1KhL

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

”Boost

”Tips