AutoCAD Structural Detailing Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Structural Detailing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Structural Detailing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Autocad Structural detailing help

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
MJMDA
573 Views, 2 Replies

Autocad Structural detailing help

Hi,

When I am in ASD Structural Elements(Autocad Structural Detailing) and I create a reinforced beam by filling in the required parameters in the window that poped up such as Geometry, Stirup distibution etc. and then I click OK the beam is being created. Once the beam is drawn how can i go back to the same window where i have input the parameters before(above discribed) of the beam in case i want to change for example the geometry of the created beam?

Thank you,

Dmitry.

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
tedmail
in reply to: MJMDA

I am only currently familiar with the steel side of things, but can you not use the "object inspector" and if you select the parts you wish to modify in the model space, then click on the "parts edition" tab in the "object inspector", you should see your parts listed there.  From there you should be able to right click the part you want to modify and select "Modify properties by dialog".  You may have to click the little plus sign and expand the actions done to the part and do the same right click on those to get a specific window.

Hope that helps.

Message 3 of 3
MJMDA
in reply to: tedmail

Hi again,

Thanks for the reply. I will definatelly use the object inspector when i work on steel. Unfortunatelly there is no such option as ' modify propertyies by dialog' in reinforced beam. If you find out about a simillar opiton in reinforced beam please let me know. And if enyone would know how can i modify already created beam geometry please let me know.

Thank you.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

”Boost

”Tips