AutoCAD Structural Detailing Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Structural Detailing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Structural Detailing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Autocad Structural Detailing 2013 download

5 REPLIES 5
Message 1 of 6
4288 Views, 5 Replies

Autocad Structural Detailing 2013 download

Hello all users!

I've encountered a serious (for me) and maybe for some of you silly problem - I cannot find and download the student version of ASD 2013 😕 Is it included in Autodesk Revit 2013? I'll be grateful for any clues.

Greetings,

Matt

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
philip.s
in reply to: 156630

Hi Matt!

ASD 2013 was never release commercially as a standalone product, just as a component of Revit Structure Suite 2013, explaining why it is not currently present in the Education Community. 

And while it is not ASD is not "included" in Revit 2013, some of the structural functionality is definitely still present. If that doesn't suffice, you can always download ASD 2012 which is available in the Education Community.

Message 3 of 6
in reply to: philip.s

So why are there trial versions of ASD 2013? So, for instance, all shop drawings and detailing conections are made in Revit since Revit 2013?

[EDIT] I downloaded extensions for Revit 2013 and there is some connections with ASD, but when I click it, a window pops up and says: "There is no ASD version installed on this computer or it's not set as a defaulf program". Therefore, there has to be ASD to download in version 2013...

Message 4 of 6
philip.s

As mentioned previously, ASD 2013 is available as a component of the Revit Structure Suite and additionally in some of our other professional design suites.

Message 5 of 6
in reply to: philip.s

Now I've got your point 🙂 Still, there is no possibility of having ASD 2013 in student version, is it? To the best of my knowledge, those suites you mentioned aren't available for students?

Message 6 of 6
ahmedmughni

hi

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

”Boost

”Tips