AutoCAD Structural Detailing Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Structural Detailing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Structural Detailing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adding more Profiles

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
markhubrich
645 Views, 1 Reply

Adding more Profiles

I need to use some profiles and grades that I cannot find in ASD2012. I'm currently trying to add an ASTM B308 6061-T6 aluminum channel. I also want to use 18-8 stainless bolts. Later I'd like to have the other aluminum and stainless grades I work with. Furthermore, having the ability to add wedge anchors, epoxy anchors, etc... would be great as well as Hilti catalog items and R.B.Wagner railing components. Actually, the more I think about it, and as long as I'm at it, I'd like to be able to intigrate my Fabtrol database too. Sometimes I design stuff based on what I have in stock. Scratch that last one for now I just thought of it.

Thanks if ASD already has these other materials and grades 🙂 Where do I go to either add or use them?

Mark

...and fix the kiss export issues.
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
tedmail
in reply to: markhubrich

I concur.  The issue of not having the stainless properties is not too satisfying.  We need stainless.  I'm not to keen on the general Aluminum we have either.  These should be simple enough add ons, but I could be wrong.  I have found CONC9 to substitute OK for tempered glass, however.  😉

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

”Boost

”Tips