AutoCAD Structural Detailing Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Structural Detailing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Structural Detailing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ASD - Reinforcement module - Wish list no. 1 ( Will it be considered ? )

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
abbakeer
820 Views, 2 Replies

ASD - Reinforcement module - Wish list no. 1 ( Will it be considered ? )

I wish I did :
1- Point reinforcement
                      Automatic distribution of reinforcement
                                                          intersection of bars - this option is not currently available
                                                          tangentially to bar - this option is not currently available
                                                          on bar - this option is not currently available.

2- Radial reinforcement - bars
                            Circumferential surface reinforcement
                                                                reinforcement shape
                                                                                    reinforcement parameters are not available.

3- Radial reinforcement - bars
                            Circumferential surface reinforcement
                                                                reinforcement shape (option to add a straight tangent segment
                                                                at the end of the circular bar). This straigh tangent segment
                                                                can be inside or outside the contour of the circular bar.

4- Automatic crank (optional) with slope control in
                                                Bar reinforcement - bar elevation (longitudinal reinforcement)
                                                Surface reinforcement - bars
                                                Radial reinforcement - bars
                                                Point reinforcement

5- Surface reinforcement - bars
                              Reinforcement - definition and detailing
                                                                    parameters of reinforcing bar shape
                                                                    The geometry of bar ends incase of sloped bar end
                                                                    (option to change the slope amount by adding a new
                                                                    parameter such as ” c ” ).

6- Improvement of Action recorder with all AutoCAD Structural Detailing dialog commands.

7- Reinforcement bars in the 3D.

8- Couplers in
              Bar reinforcement - bar elevation (longitudinal reinforcement)
              Surface reinforcement - bars
              Radial reinforcement - bars
              Point reinforcement

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
edugarge
in reply to: abbakeer

I wish...

- I could share the same numeration automatically between bars and wire fabrics (e.g. 1-Bar position, 2-Bar position, 3-Wire fabric, 4-Bar position, 5- ..... )

- I could easily edit all XML databases to adapt them to my country specifications (please, let us do the job if you don't want..Audodesk! because Argentina is not on the host or big countries' list!)

Thanks!

Message 3 of 3
octavian_ct
in reply to: abbakeer

🙂 I wish that all button from toolbars to work fine (ASD, ACAD, ROBOT). But from 2000 until today I just want :(. And I have a lot of software from Autodesk.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

”Boost

”Tips