AutoCAD Structural Detailing General

erhard.ehrke
Message 1 of 2 (172 Views)

ASD 2012 Reinforcement, ends of straight bars

172 Views, 1 Replies
03-18-2012 07:23 AM

Having installed ASD 2012, I'm realizing, that I'm not getting symbols in the elevation of beams for the ends of straight bars. I've changed settings for the styles, but no success. I had a trial ASD 2010 where things were o.k.

Has anybody a similar problem or knows a solution?

Product Support
pp2008
Message 2 of 2 (159 Views)

Re: ASD 2012 Reinforcement, ends of straight bars

03-19-2012 09:43 AM in reply to: erhard.ehrke

Such effect is observed when rebars were generated by macros using 3D geometry of RC elements (for instance reinforcement of columns, beams or spread footings)  and in the same time the symbols of bar ends marked on the attached scren capture are used.

The workaround is to use for such rebars the symbols with curved ends (above the marked one).

It was not observed in ASD 2010 because in this version 3D geometry of RC elements was not used in any reinforcement macro.

---------------------------------------------
If this post answer your question please click "Accept as Solution". It will help everyone to find answer more quickly!

Regards,

Pawel Pulak

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

New AutoCAD Structural Detailing Category!

The AutoCAD Structural Detailing forum has moved into it's very own category page, and can no longer be found within the Additional Product Forums.

Ask the Community