AutoCAD Structural Detailing Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Structural Detailing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Structural Detailing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

3D view of reinforcement

9 REPLIES 9
SOLVED
Message 1 of 10
GabrieleNovembri1027
2491 Views, 9 Replies

3D view of reinforcement

£Dhello all
does anyone know how to use this option?
I can not do that
thanks

Help.PNG

9 REPLIES 9
Message 2 of 10

Hi Gabriele,

Please read this post:

http://forums.autodesk.com/t5/AutoCAD-Structural-Detailing/ASD-2012-reinforcement/m-p/3037122#M478

-----------------

Jad DELLEL
Sustainability Success Manager - Autodesk, Inc.

Message 3 of 10

Great Jad Smiley Very Happy

Thanks

Message 4 of 10

there is no anwer how can i draw 3d reinforcement...

someone can explain more (best way with an example ) about how we can draw 3d reinforcement ....

thanks..

regards...

Message 5 of 10

my problem is i have my own solid model.. it is some special wall but an asimetric wall ..

i defined it to ASD ...

i define reinforcements on it and distrubition the reinforcement on the wall..

so..

is there any way for see my reinforcement bars in 3D view??

or we can see only the beam and colom reinforcement in 3d which they are ready inside ASD ...

Message 6 of 10
Ievgen
in reply to: alikolbakir

Yeah, I have the same question!

Message 7 of 10

Hi All,

I do not think it's possible. in my experience you can create 2D views from 3D generic elements but not vice versa. In Revit you can do it but the reinforcement defined for generic structural element will not be esported in ASD.

Bye

Message 8 of 10

it is possible to see the formwork in 3D without the reinforcement is being shown, but if it possible to see the formwork, may be it is also possible to see the reinforcement, may be it just needs to be toggled on somewhere (my guess) 😃 

Message 9 of 10

Unfortunally, I do not think so. In my experience you can see the formwork in 3d (and perhaps this is not very useful starting already from a 3d) but I don't know an option to show the reinforcement of a generic element.

.....if there it would be very useful!...

Bye

Message 10 of 10

Is some from the support team can confirm that this is not possible... (view 3d reinforcement from 3d solid element creation)

If it is not possible, is that something autodesk is willing to make possible?

thank's

p.s. other software are doing it.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

”Boost

”Tips