Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

i'm a newbie to raster design..

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
Anonymous
226 Views, 2 Replies

i'm a newbie to raster design..

i'm a newbie to raster design.. my primary interest would be converting construction docs to cad files.. are there any tutorials available online and such - wmv. mov. etc...? books too! any suggestions for a beginner??? thanks, jon
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

Jon, I'm not aware of anything specific but I would suggest you secure some targeted training using the actual documents you will be working with. Success in the conversion process is a culmination of many things, starting with the type of documents you have (ink / pencil, mechanical lettering / hand lettered), how they are scanned (dpi, image depth, etc.) and what you are trying to construct (arch drawings, civil drawing, mechanical drawings, etc.). RD has the tools you need - to get the best use out of them requires more that just proficiency in use of each tool. -- Karl Fuls PLS Autocad AEC Training and Consulting Autodesk Discussion Group Facilitator jon eberhardt wrote: > i'm a newbie to raster design.. my primary interest would be converting > construction docs to cad files.. > are there any tutorials available online and such - wmv. mov. etc...? > books too! > > any suggestions for a beginner??? > > thanks, > jon
Message 3 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

OPEN RASTER DESIGN AND GO TO THE "IMAGE" PULL DOWN MENU AND GO TO THE BOTTOM, YOU WILL SEE "HELP". CLICK ON THAT AND IN THE LIST ON THE LEFT HAND SIDE YOU WILL SEE A DROP DOWN MENU FOR RASTER TUTORIALS. THEY ARE VERY WELL PUT TOGETHER AND WILL HELP YOU ALOT.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost