AutoCAD Raster Design General Discussion

Contributor
tugce
Message 1 of 5 (3,595 Views)

bitonal image.!

3595 Views, 4 Replies
03-26-2008 03:04 AM
Hi.!I've a Tiff image, I inserted it in Raster Design and completed Rubbersheet.But I want to use cleanup alternatives,but method has an error." Invalid image type. This command only works on bitonal images".How do I convert this image to bitonal image.Thanks a lot.!
*Phil Daley
Message 2 of 5 (3,595 Views)

Re: bitonal image.!

03-26-2008 12:00 PM in reply to: tugce
IDEPTH command.

On Wed, 26 Mar 2008 10:04:53 +0000, tugce <> wrote:

>Hi.!I've a Tiff image, I inserted it in Raster Design and completed Rubbersheet.But I want to use cleanup alternatives,but method has an error." Invalid image type. This command only works on bitonal images".How do I convert this image to bitonal image.Thanks a lot.!

Phil Daley
bibo0007
Message 3 of 5 (3,595 Views)

06-02-2010 02:09 PM in reply to: tugce
hi, i am having a problem in using raster design. i don't know how to deal with pictures.
i am inserting it but after that nothing. everything displays it is not a bitonal image
please help
i have a project to deliver this week
thanks.
bibo0007
Message 4 of 5 (3,595 Views)

06-02-2010 02:09 PM in reply to: tugce
hi, i am having a problem in using raster design. i don't know how to deal with pictures.
i am inserting it but after that nothing. everything displays it is not a bitonal image
please help
and this is the map attached.
thanks. Edited by: bibo0007 on Jun 2, 2010 9:09 PM
*Matthew Osborn
Message 5 of 5 (3,595 Views)

06-03-2010 06:53 AM in reply to: tugce
The attached image is a truecolor JPEG. Convert it to bitonal with the IDEPTH command.

Matt

wrote in message news:6401644@discussion.autodesk.com...
please help
and this is the map attached.
thanks.

Edited by: bibo0007 on Jun 2, 2010 9:09 PM

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

New AutoCAD Raster Design Category!

The AutoCAD Raster Design forum has moved into it's very own category page, and can no longer be found within the Additional Product Forums.

Ask the Community