Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

bitonal image.!

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
tugce
13711 Views, 4 Replies

bitonal image.!

Hi.!I've a Tiff image, I inserted it in Raster Design and completed Rubbersheet.But I want to use cleanup alternatives,but method has an error." Invalid image type. This command only works on bitonal images".How do I convert this image to bitonal image.Thanks a lot.!
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
in reply to: tugce

IDEPTH command.

On Wed, 26 Mar 2008 10:04:53 +0000, tugce <> wrote:

>Hi.!I've a Tiff image, I inserted it in Raster Design and completed Rubbersheet.But I want to use cleanup alternatives,but method has an error." Invalid image type. This command only works on bitonal images".How do I convert this image to bitonal image.Thanks a lot.!

Phil Daley
Message 3 of 5
bibo0007

hi, i am having a problem in using raster design. i don't know how to deal with pictures.
i am inserting it but after that nothing. everything displays it is not a bitonal image
please help
i have a project to deliver this week
thanks.
Message 4 of 5
bibo0007

hi, i am having a problem in using raster design. i don't know how to deal with pictures.
i am inserting it but after that nothing. everything displays it is not a bitonal image
please help
and this is the map attached.
thanks. Edited by: bibo0007 on Jun 2, 2010 9:09 PM
Message 5 of 5
Anonymous

The attached image is a truecolor JPEG. Convert it to bitonal with the IDEPTH command.

Matt

wrote in message news:6401644@discussion.autodesk.com...
please help
and this is the map attached.
thanks.

Edited by: bibo0007 on Jun 2, 2010 9:09 PM

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost