AutoCAD Raster Design General Discussion

Active Contributor
grobinson
Message 1 of 5 (295 Views)

Saving overlayed, cropped, & rubbersheeted .tiff images

295 Views, 4 Replies
09-16-2003 12:44 AM
Hi,
Hopefully someone has done this successfully! I am inserting .tiff images into an Autocad drawing. I have been successful in cropping and rubbersheeting the tiffs to fit the cad map. However, saving has been the big problem. I have tried saving and doing a saveas. When I open the drawing back up, all my edits are gone and it's the original .tiff image that I inserted. What step am I missing? Thanks for the help!
*Daley, Phil
Message 2 of 5 (295 Views)

Re: Saving overlayed, cropped, & rubbersheeted .tiff images

09-18-2003 02:29 AM in reply to: grobinson
Are you doing a File->Save/Saveas or an Image->Save/Saveas?

On Tue, 16 Sep 2003 08:44:35 -0700, gretchen
wrote:

>Hi,

>Hopefully someone has done this successfully! I am inserting .tiff images into an Autocad drawing. I have been successful in cropping and rubbersheeting the tiffs to fit the cad map. However, saving has been the big problem. I have tried saving and doing a saveas. When I open the drawing back up, all my edits are gone and it's the original .tiff image that I inserted. What step am I missing? Thanks for the help!

Phil Daley
*Cedillo, Phil
Message 3 of 5 (295 Views)

Re: Saving overlayed, cropped, & rubbersheeted .tiff images

09-18-2003 03:15 AM in reply to: grobinson
Did you use _ISAVE  or _ISAVEAS? 

style="PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; BORDER-LEFT: #000000 2px solid; MARGIN-RIGHT: 0px">
Hi,

Hopefully someone has done this successfully! I am inserting .tiff images
into an Autocad drawing. I have been successful in cropping and rubbersheeting
the tiffs to fit the cad map. However, saving has been the big problem. I have
tried saving and doing a saveas. When I open the drawing back up, all my edits
are gone and it's the original .tiff image that I inserted. What step am I
missing? Thanks for the help!
Active Contributor
grobinson
Message 4 of 5 (295 Views)

Re:

09-18-2003 08:05 AM in reply to: grobinson
I was using just the autocad save and saveas. I didn't even see the isave/isaveas. Thanks for the tip, glad it was a simple solution!
*Cedillo, Phil
Message 5 of 5 (295 Views)

Re:

09-19-2003 12:43 AM in reply to: grobinson
You're welcome :-)

style="PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; BORDER-LEFT: #000000 2px solid; MARGIN-RIGHT: 0px">
I
was using just the autocad save and saveas. I didn't even see the
isave/isaveas. Thanks for the tip, glad it was a simple
solution!

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

New AutoCAD Raster Design Category!

The AutoCAD Raster Design forum has moved into it's very own category page, and can no longer be found within the Additional Product Forums.

Ask the Community