AutoCAD Raster Design General Discussion

will.crichton
Message 1 of 1 (364 Views)

Raster Design COM Reference in 64 bit 2012

364 Views, 0 Replies
06-06-2013 10:35 AM

I am having issues with the Raster Design reference in my 64 bit .NET application...

The reference in not getting imported as 64 bit. I have experimented with a number of options for defining the reference but it always comes in as 32 bit.

I have tried defining the reference as COM.

DefineAsCOM.jpg

ReferenceProperties.jpg 

When I browse the results in the Object Browser it shows the incorrect type of int for a number of critical object Id properties:

ObjectBrowserCOM.jpg

I have also tried to create the Raster Design reference using the following techniques:

• browsing to the C:\Program Files\Common Files\Autodesk Shared\AeciIbCom.tlb file directly
  • building an assembly using tlbimp and the /machine:X64 switch and browsing to the resulting .dll

These both resulted in the same issue.

However if I use VS to view the tlb file directly in the object browser it shows the correct type for the object Id properties:

Drag and Drop C:\Program Files\Common Files\Autodesk Shared\AeciIbCom.tlb into VS.

ObjectBrowserTlbFile.jpg

Does anyone out there have a solution as to how to get the 64 bit Raster Design type library referenced correctly.

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

New AutoCAD Raster Design Category!

The AutoCAD Raster Design forum has moved into it's very own category page, and can no longer be found within the Additional Product Forums.

Ask the Community