AutoCAD Raster Design Forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Raster Design 2013: Image Manager is nowhere to be found!!!

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
petrosapotsos
2739 Views, 4 Replies

Raster Design 2013: Image Manager is nowhere to be found!!!

Fellow Autodesk RD Users,

I have been trying to open Image Manager in my RD 2013 installation but in vain!!! Any help?

I have deployed RD on top of Civil 3d 2013 and NO nothing appears in the Toolspace...Am I missing something?

Any and all help will be greatly appreciated!!

Thanx in advance!

Petros!!

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
wfberry
in reply to: petrosapotsos

Did you open C3D with the provided RD 2013 icon?

Bill

Message 3 of 5
petrosapotsos
in reply to: wfberry

Actually, here is what i did:

I installed Rater Design with Civil 3D as the "Core Product". 

However, I wanted Raster Design to start as part of the regular Civil 3D Workspace, so I added the relevant paths and GUI components to the standard installation. That is my goal, so I need to know what other tweaks I have to do to make it work (I am sure it is doable, noone can convince me otherwise).

HOWEVER, even when running it through thw provided icon, Image Manager does not run in any way (prompt or ribbon). So are there any other ideas besides the obvious (and plz don't advise me to uninstall and reinstall, I don't think that will change anything).

Thanx a lot!!

Message 4 of 5
wfberry
in reply to: petrosapotsos

Cuiload -> On this display see if AUTOCADRASTERDESIGN  is loaded.

If not browse to your Rasterdesign installation directory several layers and locate AecCo.cuix.

Load that file.

Do the first two Tutorials under the Raster section.

Bill

Message 5 of 5
petrosapotsos
in reply to: wfberry

Dear Bill,

I have tried your suggestions. You seem familiar with RD and your advice is well received. However, it doesn't work for me 😞

The first part of your suggestions was done with no problems. AUTOCADRASTERDESIGN  is loaded when I run Cuiload as expected. 

When I started doing the tutorials though, I could not open the Image Manager for exercise A2, with any of the proposed methods.

It seems like the only options are for me to uninstall RD and re-install it properly, or do something else to fix the issue. Can you advise me how to do these properly?

Thanx again for your prompt and thorough response!!

Petros Apotsos

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost