Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Raster Design 2013 Crashes

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
koepkej
1925 Views, 2 Replies

Raster Design 2013 Crashes

I just loaded Civil 3D and Raster 2013. All seemed fine until I tried to use Raster Insert to insert a georeferenced quad, also tried other images. If I try to transform an image to my present coordinate system based on True (pixel by pixel) or 4 point rubbersheet AutoCAD crashes. No error message is displayed just a freeze. Once you check in Task Manager acad.exe is not responding but the memory usage continually increases until you hit the max and the computer crashes. I have tried to fix both programs and I have also reinstalled both programs. Just for extra information this has been tried on two separate computers with the same outcome. I am running as a stand-alone non-networked AutoCAD. I can insert an image with no transformation or by using the 3 point affine transformation. The 3 point affine may work for now but it does not allow the image to be manipulated. Anyone else having this problem or have any possible solutions.

Thanks,

Jim K

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
pcchenard
in reply to: koepkej

I have had this problem with the last few versions and it still does it in 2014.

Message 3 of 3
rkmcswain
in reply to: koepkej

@koepkej wrote:

.....If I try to transform an image to my present coordinate system based on True (pixel by pixel) or 4 point rubbersheet AutoCAD crashes. No error message is displayed just a freeze. 

You say "crashes", then you say "just a freeze". 

I have not had it crash (meaning the program closed on its own), but I have seen it freeze (requiring a manual shutdown) 100% of the time with "True" or "4-point". Never had either of those work.

R.K. McSwain     | CADpanacea | on twitter

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

”Boost