Did you mean: 

Partial CUI

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
SeanMallonee
1387 Views, 2 Replies

Partial CUI

I am running into a problem.

I am loading the AUTOCADRASTERDESIGN partial CUI into my Enterprise CUI.

However when I switch out of my CAD_Support profile into my base profile that all my users will have ACAD displays AeciRibbonUiApi... Now if I click into View or hit escape in get my Command:

When I remove the AUTOCADRASTERDESIGN partial CUI from my Enterprise CUI and load it into my base profile partials it doen't act like this.

Any idea's to why it is staying on Loading AeciRibbonUiApi... instead of returning to a Command:

It's more of an annoyance right now, as it doesn't really cause an issue because I am just now working on setting up our 2012 upgrade but I know I will have users asking me why its hanging when it's not it just leaves that line.

Thanks

Sean

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
SeanMallonee
in reply to: SeanMallonee

After doing some more testing.

First - After AutoCAD load I select the Raster Tools Ribbon and open Options a few more Raster codes load up and I am back to a Command:

Second - If I leave Raster Design Ribbon up when closing AutoCAD then re-open it I don't get the same (visual) glitch in the command window.

So right now I have confirmed that this is only a visual glitch and doesn't effect the operation of the software however annoying it may be.  It looks as if when the Raster Design menu is loaded as a partial into the enterprise cui the final COMMANDLINE command does not run to put the command window at the Command: prompt.

Anyone else seeing this or that can reproduce it?

Thanks

Sean

Message 3 of 3
rblalock
in reply to: SeanMallonee

Still happening here in 2017. Working with support to see if we can find a real fix instead of living with this old bug.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost