Did you mean: 

IVMERGE Crash in RD 2004 with Sloid Fill

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
lmco_syracuse
745 Views, 4 Replies

IVMERGE Crash in RD 2004 with Sloid Fill

Hi

When running the IVMERGE command to merge Vector to Raster with any Solid fill in a Vector file using RD 2004 on ACAD 2004SP0, or SP1A it crashes. A Dialog box with AutoCAD Error Aborting, stating “Fatal Error: Unhanded Access Violation Reading 0x0000 Exception at 2fe48aah appears.

The IVMERGE command on the same file in AutoCAD 2002 with Raster Design 3 works perfect.

I have tried this on several machines, with the same results, and this is preventing me from completing our upgrade from 2002 to 2004.

Have other people seen this problem?

Thanks in Advance

Mike Ostrouch
AutoCAD Support
Lockheed-Martin
Syracuse New York
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
Chrisch
in reply to: lmco_syracuse

Hi. We have the same problems . This is the reason why we are working with AutoCad2002 an Raster Design 3 instaed of the Acad2004 and RD2004 Version. We have both versions and are not very amused about the error.We encountered the error in the German version of Raster Design 2004 in early July 2004. I don't believe that it is a driver Problem. We already send a lot of automatic error messages to autodesk even with the wish to contact us but without any reaction. So we are thinking of switching to another product running under Acad2004 like Raster Design.If anyone has a solution of this Problem it would be great preventing us of spending money for another product.
Greeting from Germany

Chrisian Klein
Target Engineering Consults GmbH / Lueneburg / Germany
Message 3 of 5
Anonymous

On Thu, 18 Sep 2003 10:43:52 -0700, lmco_syracuse
wrote:

>Hi

When running the IVMERGE command to merge Vector to Raster with any Solid fill in a Vector file using RD 2004 on ACAD 2004SP0, or SP1A it crashes. A Dialog box with AutoCAD Error Aborting, stating “Fatal Error: Unhanded Access Violation Reading 0x0000 Exception at 2fe48aah appears.

The IVMERGE command on the same file in AutoCAD 2002 with Raster Design 3 works perfect.

I have tried this on several machines, with the same results, and this is preventing me from completing our upgrade from 2002 to 2004.

Have other people seen this problem?

Thanks in Advance

Mike Ostrouch

>AutoCAD Support

This is a known bug in 2004 and will be fixed in an upcoming release.
Phil Daley

Message 4 of 5
Chrisch

When can we expect the "upcoming release".

Thank you

Christian Klein
Target Engineering Consults GmbH
Lueneburg/Germany
Message 5 of 5

Hello

This known bug is over 2 months old. Please advise on when we can expect a service pack to correct this problem.

Mike Ostrouch
AutoCAD Support
Lockheed-Martin

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost