AutoCAD Raster Design General

Message 1 of 2 (942 Views)
Accepted Solution

ICROPRECT causes system crash

942 Views, 1 Replies
05-17-2012 02:19 PM

When i select the three points using the ICROPRECT command, i get this error:  THERE IS INSIFFICIENT MEMORY AVAILABLE TO CONTINUE.  THE APPLICATION WILL BE SHUTDOWN.  (screenshot attached)

My vendor claims it to be video memory but i don't pretend to know anything about autocad.  It's extremely frustrating because we paid a lot for the additional licensing for Raster Design and i cannot even use it for the feature i bought it for.

Anyone experience this?

Thanks.

Mario

Message 2 of 2 (195 Views)

Re: ICROPRECT causes system crash

12-12-2013 12:29 PM in reply to: acemario

This resolved my issue:  http://usa.autodesk.com/adsk/servlet/ps/dl/item?siteID=123112&id=9583842&linkID=9240697

Make sure you have administrative rights.  I had a little issue with security but that was internal to the business.  32 bit Windows 7 machine is now an icropping at will!

Thanks,

Mario

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Welcome to the new Autodesk Community!
If this is your first visit, click here to get started and make the most of the Community. Let us know what you think of the new experience in the Community Feedback Forum.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

New AutoCAD Raster Design Category!

The AutoCAD Raster Design forum has moved into it's very own category page, and can no longer be found within the Additional Product Forums.

Ask the Community