Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitting a Image in

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
Anonymous
199 Views, 1 Reply

Fitting a Image in

I've never used a image in this manner so please bear with me if this is a stupid question. I have a photo a client took of a flood situation. I need to somehow make this image fit to the 3d model I created from my topo. I have lots of common points in the photo and topo. Any suggestions on making it fit? I can handle this in 2d but the 3d aspect is throwing me a curve. TIA Robert
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

Hi Robert, Raster Design does not support draping of images. This is currently a wishlist item. If you simply need to visualize the image over the surface, you can use Autodesk Envision (http://tinyurl.com/eg0n) If you actually need to drape the surface, you may be able to apply it as a material to a surface in Autodesk VIZ. Jonathan Golubiewski Autodesk Product Support Land.Civil.Survey "Robert Martin" wrote in message news:4086d1a2$1_2@newsprd01... > I've never used a image in this manner so please bear with me > if this is a stupid question. > > I have a photo a client took of a flood situation. > I need to somehow make this image fit to the 3d > model I created from my topo. I have lots of common > points in the photo and topo. Any suggestions on making it > fit? I can handle this in 2d but the 3d aspect is throwing me a curve. > > TIA > > Robert > > >

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost