AutoCAD Raster Design General

Contributor
TimSR
Message 1 of 1 (1,566 Views)

Bitonal Image problem

1566 Views, 0 Replies
08-09-2012 08:52 AM

Autocad Raster Design 2013, Windows 7 Ultimate. I need a bitonal image to use in raster design, but the images I have tried will not work. I have used the IDEPTH command and hit B for Bitonal, but the image is still invalid. I realized that all of the images I had processed before I had sent through the scanner and it gave me a bitonal image. Now that I need to use it on an existing .jpg, I can't get there. So what exaclty is the format of a bitonal image? When I want to create an image type that will automatically work in Map, what is that file type? And why doesn't the IDEPTH command do it?

Thanks, Tim

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

New AutoCAD Raster Design Category!

The AutoCAD Raster Design forum has moved into it's very own category page, and can no longer be found within the Additional Product Forums.

Ask the Community