AutoCAD Raster Design General

*Expert Elite*
AllenJessup
Message 1 of 3 (1,198 Views)
Accepted Solution

AutoCAD Raster Design 2014 Subscription Download not visible

1198 Views, 2 Replies
04-12-2013 08:21 AM

I received an email notification that the 2014 release was available for download, When I followed the link in the email I could not see 2014. The highest available was 2013.

AutoCAD Raster Design has been renamed Autodesk Raster Design. But the link in the email points to AutoCAD Raster Design. After following the link and logging in to the Subscription site. You need to go to the Product Search field. Start typing in Raster then select Autodesk AutoCAD Raster Design. Then you'll see the 2014 version.

Allen Jessup

Community Manager
philip.s
Message 2 of 3 (1,186 Views)

Re: AutoCAD Raster Design 2014 Subscription Download not visible

04-12-2013 02:59 PM in reply to: AllenJessup

Thanks for sharing that with the community Allen!

I wanted to confirm that as of today, we have resolved this issue for all new automated upgrade notification emails sent after 4/12/2013. 

For more information, please see this corresponding AutodeskHelp blog post.

Philip Schmelzer
*Expert Elite*
AllenJessup
Message 3 of 3 (1,167 Views)

Re: AutoCAD Raster Design 2014 Subscription Download not visible

04-15-2013 04:42 AM in reply to: philip.s

Thanks Philip. That's good to know.

Allen Jessup

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

New AutoCAD Raster Design Category!

The AutoCAD Raster Design forum has moved into it's very own category page, and can no longer be found within the Additional Product Forums.

Ask the Community