Message 1 of 3
rlgross
2091 Views, 2 Replies

Fatal Error Message AutoCad14 Unhandled Access Violation Exception 61e50eh

Fatal Error Message AutoCad 14

Unhandled Access Violation Exception 61e50eh

I tried to configure and add a digitizing board and digitizer a Geni" 4 button

I choose a Summagraphics MicroGrod V.1.1

The digitizer wouldn't wrk so I ended AutoCad. When I restarted it I got the fal error. I uninstalled aninstalled Auto Cad 14 and still get the same erroe

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
zalant
in reply to: rlgross

Back in 1998 there was a Development write-up about this issue, but it was fixed in AutoCAD 2000.  There was no patch developed for R14 to correct the behavior.  Step 1 of the listed "Steps to reproduce" was to install the digitizer.  Therefore, if you were to try uninstalling the digitizer driver and any related software, that might get you back in business (with AutoCAD).  Also, Step 4 was to turn off the digitizer, so perhaps having it on would eliminate the problem.  If there is no actual On/Off switch on the digitizer (I don't know if there is), substitue unplug/plug in for the on/off operations.

Failing all of the above, uninstall AutoCAD again and specify a different installation folder when you reinstall.  For example, if the default directory is C:\Program FIles\AutoCAD, tell it that you want to install into the C:\Program Files\AutoCAD-R14 folder.  It might help to create the empty folder prior to going back through the reinstall.

Please post back here any results you have (good or bad).

Zac Travis
Message 3 of 3
rlgross
in reply to: rlgross

Thanks

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report