Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Draw Order of Viewports and Objects in Paperspace for Printing/Plotting

0 REPLIES 0
Message 1 of 1
egeyer
1939 Views, 0 Replies

Draw Order of Viewports and Objects in Paperspace for Printing/Plotting

I am trying to print/plot an area in paperspace that has a vieport for objects in model space and text& other obtjects in paperspace. However, when I view preview, the paperspace objects are cut off by the model space objects in the viewport. Specifically, I have a solid hatched area in model space and a leader in paperspace that ends within the solid hatched area, but the leader is cut off at the edge of the solid hatch in the preview. I am using a grey color for plotting the solid hatch to make it appear shaded. The leaders will plot black. We used to accomplish this by using a pen with a 30% screen (when plotting to a HP Printer) on the solid hatch color, thus anything below it would show through. However, pen screens seem to be a feature that is unavailable for a .PDF writer so we use a grey pen color to simulate the shading, but it still completely covers any line below it.

How can I get this to put the paperspace objects on top of the model space objects so the leader will be visible over the shaded area when plotted?

I am using Release 14 with Land Development.
0 REPLIES 0

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report