Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anyone still have AutoCAD R12 Windows

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
Tazin
2810 Views, 4 Replies

Anyone still have AutoCAD R12 Windows

Does anyone still have there AutoCAD Release 12 for Windows disks (software)? I would like to install; or shall I say reinstall; Release12 for windows on an old computer, but one of my diskettes is damaged which leaves me two files short. Unfortunately, the damaged diskette (disk #2 "Executables-2") contains "Acad.pt2" and "Acadapp.exe" of which both are vital to getting AutoCAD to run. So, if anybody still has there original disks/files for AutoCAD Release12 please let me know if you can help me out.

My second option I guess would be to ask if anyone has these files : Acad.exe and Acadapp.exe for AutoCAD Release 12 for Windows. These would be files from a "installed" program. Since "Acad.pt2" is just the second half of what makes up "Acad.exe" I could take someone's Acad.exe, dismantle it; and reassemble it using the my first part "Acad.per". This way my info: Name, Company, etc.. is preserved.
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
ylindn
in reply to: Tazin

Hi

I still have Rel 12 loaded on an old computer and have both files that you need. Problem is Autoapp is 2,555kb
and I only have a 3 1/2" (1.4mb) disk drive in that computer. My computer skills are limited - but if you could show me a way
to copy these their yours.
Kind Regards
y.L
Message 3 of 5
Tazin

Hi "ylindn"
Thanks for the reply. Drop me an e-mail at: MSD6CA7@aol.com and we'll see if we can work something out.
Message 4 of 5
RyoHazuki89

I also need Autocad R12 for Windows... please someone help. I just talked with Autocad customer service and they no longer support it.

My e-mail is abbasi.a@gmail.com

Message 5 of 5
Rhr32568

I have AutoCAD R12 Windows (9 disks) and Arch-T 12.0 (11 disks)

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report