I have one question. (about Spec Editor 2013)
I have Spec data. (Excel file)
I want import my data in CS300.pspx
1. I execute Spec Editor.
2. And Open CS300.pspx
3. Next, Export CS300 data.(Option : Full spec data exprot)
4. Open CS300 Excel file. and go to Spec Data Sheet.
5. I looked first line.
6. Follow first line, Insert my spec data.
(Or Clear the existing data -> Rectify)
7. And this file save.
8. Come back to Spec Editor
9. And import CS300 Excel file.
10. Next, Change all items accepted.
But, I'm not saw anybody change.
I want insert my spec data in Spec Editor
This spec data list is very immense.
So I can't use Catalog Editor or Catalog Builder.
(There program is create at a time, one component)
What should I do?
When you're exporting, choose either full catalog data export, or make sure that the filters are displaying all sizes.
If you do not do either, you end up exporting only one size per part family which means that only one size gets edited.
Full Catalog Data Export
Display All part Sizes