When running iso's, there are a couple lines that cause PnPiso to stop working and errors out the ISO/PCF generator. This seems to be a per computer basis, if someone else runs that same line it generates no problem, but when I do it, it errors out.
I have cleaned graphics cache, run local data purger and even rebooted. The only Thinkg I have not done yet is re-install and I am tryinig to avoid it.
Any solutions to pnpiso fix?
I tried this just now and the same problem, someone else logged on and the error happened again.
It might also be worht noting that i do have Service Pack1 and the hotfix installed. Now what I find funny is that there are 3 lines that I error on, but there are like 20 lines that do work. When another computer runs those 3 lines they have no problems.
It does sound like a local computer issue. If the project works ok on other computers, and not ok on your computer, with different logins, then its something else.
I'd try a repair installation? reinstall?
Plant Solutions Engineer
Autodesk Australia / New Zealand
I have uncovered some more information about this problem. If I run a line on Check_ANSI_B style, it errors out, however another computer can run it no problem. If I then change it to Check_ANSI_C size I run it no with no problem. So if everyone who is running the lines is using the same project setup styles, how is it that some of them crash for me and others do not.
Basically, what setting on my computer could be set differently than someone elses. I haven't changed anything with the program at all(profiles, cuis, etc.), so any thoughts?
Same problem here. I reinstalled plant 3d R13 still no luck. I get an error that says open drawing folder in windows explorer. Really need some help here, my job was due today, Tried new projects, folder settings, drawing recovery,
checked all my pipelines and nothing works. Only happens when I try to produce iso's. Using windows vista 64 bit.
I put in a support request case still nothing from Autodesk. I have made mine work. I started by assigning one piece at at a time from my long line of piping to a different tag or line number, then generating iso's. I finally found one imperial custom part that was causing the problem. I would start with one piece and generate an iso, then adding a piece each time and generating an iso until I found which piece was causing the problem. Deleted the piece with the problem and re created it, now it works fine. I had created a custom part that had open end olets on it and I guess plant 3d did not like it. This took a very long time, I wish they would provide a way of checking for problems before you generate an iso. All this after an uninstall and reinstall and it was just a custom part that plant 3d didn't like in the line. I hope this helps someone.