I need solution for the following in Ortho: if anybody know pls. suggst how to do:
1. How to make the plan3d pipes to intelligent for flow direction, which will enable to annote the flow direction in Ortho view.
2. Whereever pipe cut happens in ortho view, i need to show it with a "S Shaped" hatch inside a circle, this is general rule we follow. Presently pipe cuts shows like a circle.
3. Updating the Ortho view after it was rotated, find issue, as the updated view not comes to the rotated positioned view.
1) Go to "Iso" tab in the upper ribbon, there you can add Flow Arrow, which will show the direction on Isos, don't know if it works on orthos as well...
2) I want to do the same, but have no idea, if it is possible
3) When rotating or doing whatever modifications to ortho views, the view loses its connection with the original 3D drawing and ortho functionality (update, edit ortho etc) is lost. Very annoying issue in Plant 3D.
Probably none of this helped you...