AutoCAD Plant 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Plant 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Plant 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sqlite PnPCompletionStatus error message

5 REPLIES 5
Message 1 of 6
Grampster
1342 Views, 5 Replies

sqlite PnPCompletionStatus error message

I know nothing about SQLite. I've been getting the error message below ever since I got Plant 3D 2012. I'm running 2013 64bit now and I'm still getting the same message. Can't recall who told me not to worry about it. I'd like to know what 's causing it and what I should do about it.

PnPCompletionStatus.FailedToAcceptChanged

SQLite

no such table: PnPBase

Sunetic Services
Owner/Consultant
5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
dave.wolfe
in reply to: Grampster

Can you post your .dcf files for a project?  I didn't think the program could function without a pnpbase table.

Dave Wolfe
Isaiah 57:15

Tips and Tricks on our blog: ASTI blog
EXPERT ELITE MEMBER
Plant 3D Wish list
Message 3 of 6
stevenhultgren
in reply to: dave.wolfe

I'm having a similar problem with Plant 3D 2013. My error message says this: PnPCompletionStatus.ColumnAlreadyExistsInDerivedClass [(column_name={Spec}),(table_name={InLineAssets})] (Note I had to replace greater than and less than symbols with curly brackets for this post.) Can you help me figure out what's wrong?
Message 4 of 6

Never mind. I solved my own problem. There was something wrong with my 3D model template. I replaced the my custom one with the default one.
Message 5 of 6

what was wrong with your template? mine is doing this as well. I'm currently using Plant 3D 2016. The client supplied their templates & this error is driving me insane...

Message 6 of 6
dave.wolfe
in reply to: Isham_Dean21

I've now noticed that this error tends to appear when you mix templates from different project parts. For example, using a PnID template in orthos, or models.

Dave Wolfe
Isaiah 57:15

Tips and Tricks on our blog: ASTI blog
EXPERT ELITE MEMBER
Plant 3D Wish list

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost