AutoCAD Plant 3D General

Valued Contributor
Grampster
Message 1 of 4 (291 Views)

sqlite PnPCompletionStatus error message

291 Views, 3 Replies
06-08-2012 07:14 PM

I know nothing about SQLite. I've been getting the error message below ever since I got Plant 3D 2012. I'm running 2013 64bit now and I'm still getting the same message. Can't recall who told me not to worry about it. I'd like to know what 's causing it and what I should do about it.

PnPCompletionStatus.FailedToAcceptChanged

SQLite

no such table: PnPBase

Sunetic Services
Owner/Consultant
*Expert Elite*
dave.wolfe
Message 2 of 4 (284 Views)

Re: sqlite PnPCompletionStatus error message

06-09-2012 03:36 AM in reply to: Grampster

Can you post your .dcf files for a project?  I didn't think the program could function without a pnpbase table.

Dave Wolfe
Isaiah 57:15

ECAD, Inc.
Tips and Tricks on our blog: Process Design, from the Outside

A P3D Authorized Reseller
stevenhultgren
Message 3 of 4 (185 Views)

06-03-2013 07:34 AM in reply to: dave.wolfe
I'm having a similar problem with Plant 3D 2013. My error message says this: PnPCompletionStatus.ColumnAlreadyExistsInDerivedClass [(column_name={Spec}),(table_name={InLineAssets})] (Note I had to replace greater than and less than symbols with curly brackets for this post.) Can you help me figure out what's wrong?
stevenhultgren
Message 4 of 4 (179 Views)

06-03-2013 08:19 AM in reply to: stevenhultgren
Never mind. I solved my own problem. There was something wrong with my 3D model template. I replaced the my custom one with the default one.

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

New AutoCAD Plant 3D Category!

The AutoCAD Plant 3D forum has moved into it's very own category page, and can no longer be found within the Additional Product Forums.

Ask the Community