AutoCAD Plant 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Plant 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Plant 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"Copy Drawing to Project" error - Network Re-Mapping

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
Gabriel.N
620 Views, 3 Replies

"Copy Drawing to Project" error - Network Re-Mapping

Hello,

Our server was changed and the mappings were lost. Therefore it was necessary to remove the drawings from the project and re-input them again. I tried to do that, but I keep getting the following error:

"PnPCompletionStatus.FailedToAcceptChanged

Abort due to constraint violation

PRIMARY KEY must be unique"

Check annex PrintScreen.

What can I do to solve the problem.

Thanks.

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
DunamisM3
in reply to: Gabriel.N

I am having the same problem with the identical error in AutoCAD P&ID. It appears that this question has gone almost 2 years unanswered but because an answer is still relevant to me, here is a bump

Message 3 of 4
patpat79
in reply to: DunamisM3

Hi can you attach more snap of your problem? how about the snap project manager of your project.

Best Regards,
Pat Andres
Autodesk Expert Elite
Plant 3D Administrator
GHD Manila

Message 4 of 4
DunamisM3
in reply to: patpat79

The last thing I did before I left the office yesterday was run a second project validation and it appears to have fixed the problem as I can no longer cause the error message to appear. I think that my office may have still been having network issues yesterday and that seems to have either been the cause or contributed to the problem, as the first validation I ran yesterday did not solve the problem.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost