AutoCAD Plant 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Plant 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Plant 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iso border attributes

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
TBoo
513 Views, 4 Replies

iso border attributes

I am having a hard time with the attribute justification in the iso border setup. Everything works pretty good just when I create the iso the border attributes are not in the place I put them such as center justified. Some are pushed over to the left a little bit which kinda creates a problem. If I double click the attribute and edit the justification to… lets say left the text moves and then select back to center, the text moves to the place where it should have been in the first place. It kinda makes that little tool useless to me. Could I may be doing something wrong? Is there a tutorial or something else out there somewhere?

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
ian.whistler
in reply to: TBoo

Apparantly its a bug, mine does the same, just grab everything, move it slightly and it seems to fix it.

Message 3 of 5
TBoo
in reply to: ian.whistler

The only thing with that is if you edit the text it will go back where it was supposed to be. which is now further to the right than where you wanted it to go in the first place. An Autodesk personnel needs to look in to this little bug.

Message 4 of 5
ricardo.janesko
in reply to: TBoo

Someone found a solution to this? In Plant 2013 this also happens.

Message 5 of 5

I'm having this same issue in P3D 2013 SP1.  The easiest fix I've found is after the isos are generated to use ATTSYNC and update your titleblock.  This should move all of your attributes to the correct location.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost