Plant also then Revit are not "made" by ADSK and so not codet for Vault ......
have you ever tryed to make an apple pie whit out real apple ? it will work but ......
so there are a hole buntch of "bugs" in Plant his selfe and more problems as ADSK thought
The option of Ortho pipework/Equipment to have a wipeout or hatch background so they may be layen over existing 2D plans/elevations/sections/images without having to incorperate this background information into P3D.
1) Piping for pneumatic conveying.
2) Pipe for spouting & aspiration ducting.
3) Here is a simple one that had plagued me for YEARS...Why is it that when you do a distance inquiry that there is not a setting so the results are displayed in both architechural AND engineering units? I find myself swiching back and forth constantly.
4) Better manage cashed data to help avoid crashes.
Really Autodesk? Did you really had to change the layout of the forum?
Did somebody asked you to do this or someone new from your management staff wanted to kiss **** and do something interresting in front of the bossess? If it ain't broken don't fix it!!!
Already I'm pissed off at Yahoo for changing again the mail look. It's awfull!! Painfull!
Btw, I've found out that by using Maxthon broser v3 (not the latest updated version) and change the browsing engine (it has a little lightingbolt button on the adress bar) I have the older, tabbed version of fyahoo mail.
If it ain't broken don't fix it!!! We should all have this motto for the things that we ALL like as they are.
1. Inbuit specs of ASME BPE standards (Tubes, fittings, triclovers, special valves such as flush bottom valves, zerostatic valves) used in pharmaceutical industries
2. End connections including triclover connections apart from butt weld, flanged, SW etc.
3. Possibility to import Revit models directly into Plant 3D.
I understand that the two programs are on separate databases, but some easy buttons for coordination would be great. Such as: P&ID to have the specs listed in the spec folder of P3D, shared values for the Vessel types, etc.
not to sure if this has been asked for before, the ablity to show the model in different states as per how the structural items work, simple, centre line, basic model and a detailed level, the last two would be my prefered then you can have a detailed final model which shows valves etc in good detail, but while drafting you run the simple display to allow for preformance.
Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register