15. Reduce ISO generation time in by-pass lines.
16. Posibility to manual define schematic ISO lines, change the length and orientation of elements, before to generate iso.
17. Update ISO and not regenerate, in case if there are changes in 3D.
18. Solve problem of Stub-in in excentric SWAGES.
19. BOM list in ORTHO views.
20. Posibility to generate isometric-ortho view of one selected line number. (Now is necessary hide all to project one line)
About Weight on isometrics. If you put weights in the model, it will come out in the PCF. Have you tried adding it to the BOM? Does it not work?
Weight on Iso BOM. I see the topic discussed in detail in another thread. I tried it and see that it's not working. Thanks for the heads up. I'll see what I can do about it.
I will repeat my requirement what I did for the 2013 and 2014 wishlist.
Hopefully I have better luck next time!
"I want to set up a bent pipe segment. The feature "pipe bend" is good but does not solve my problem completely.
In a bent pipe there is no buttweld at the end of the bends and there should be an overall length for the whole segment.
The purpose of the pipe bent (for the smaller sizes usually) is to bent the pipe without having a separate elbows and buttwelds.
Right now the software generate a pipe bend and I can edit manually the parameters of the geometry. But that is still a separate element with buttweld on both ends."
Thanks in advance!
my company has only the Plant design suite premium plus 2014, but even if I had that I would not want to use Inventor to make the bent pipe. Because I don't know the result when I want to generate ISOs.
I want to use Plant 3D only to make the bent pipes. And right now it is not possible unfortunately.
Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register