AutoCAD Plant 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Plant 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Plant 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

View distorted

3 REPLIES 3
SOLVED
Message 1 of 4
soumen.r
688 Views, 3 Replies

View distorted

Hi,

I drew some pipes in plant 3d 13. I drew some hangers around the pipes. In model space all are vertical where as in paper space some of the hangers are inclined. Am I doing any wrong? Anyone faced this type problem?

Regards

SRoy
Tags (1)
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Hi,

Can you send us a copy of the model for us to investigate further. Do let me know, if you want me to send you a secure ftp for upload.

Vinod Balasubramanian
AutoCAD Industry Support & Escalation Lead

Message 3 of 4

Hi Vinod,

Thank you for your comment. I can not share you the 3D model for some security reason. Instead I am sending you some screen shots of that model from Plant 3D for your reference.

Please refer the file names of the images for the actual view, not the view-cube caption; as some times we are finding that view-cube showing us a wrong view in parallel as well as perspective mode.

Please find the attached zip file for your reference.

Regards,

Soumen

SRoy
Tags (1)
Message 4 of 4

Thanks for the update. Can you check whether you have a certified graphic driver installed. You can download from the link below,

http://usa.autodesk.com/adsk/servlet/syscert?id=18844534&siteID=123112

Also, please update all the service packs from the link below,

http://usa.autodesk.com/adsk/servlet/ps/dl/index?siteID=123112&id=2334435&linkID=14116968

If the issue still persists, do let me know your convenient time and contact number for a quick phone call.

Vinod Balasubramanian
AutoCAD Industry Support & Escalation Lead

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost